Sunday, November 27, 2011

Countdown to Christmas: Sandylion (part 1)

Santa Claus ushered in the Christmukkah season at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, and it's a winter wonderland of holiday sticker selections from now until January 1. Which is exciting, because no matter what your religious beliefs, I would maintain that Christmas stickers are super-cute and beat out all the Hannukah and Kwanzaa stickers combined. I don't say this lightly; as a Unitarian, I respect and acknowledge all faith traditions, but as a sticker collector, I am securely biased towards Christmas. 

I pondered recently which sticker company made the cutest Christmas stickers, and I decided it was Sandylion. Their designs are adorable, as demonstrated through their little fuzzy Santa heads and opalescent bears.

 And the fat little Christmas tree, stockings, and holly.

Then there are these full-size Santas and fuzzy bears:

And OMG the reindeer heads and the snowmen...

You get the picture. Sandylion made some other, Very Special Christmas Stickers as well, which you may remember. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment