Saturday, December 3, 2011

Stickers from Susie

I have one devoted follower of this blog, who gave me some awesome stickers-for-the-working-woman this week. Yes, more Cathy stickers!

 

Questions: why does Cathy wear curlers if her hair is always straight? Why does she have six clocks and three watches on her desk?  What in the world is she planning to wear in that last sticker in the bottom lower corner? And can I, the busy single career woman, really relate to any of these (I mean, honestly: when was the last time I physically assaulted an ATM like that?)

  Maybe a little. Except I have no idea where things are on my desk.

Yeah, more like it. But I would never wear orange to the office.

I got another cache of really wonderful stickers from this same devoted follower several years ago.
The Troll Family!
Which have an odd, Puffenstuff-like, hippy aesthetic...

 Dude. I have a Ph.D. in weed from Hampshire.

 Anyone want to go watch Xanadu?

 This just reminds me of early childhood in the 1970s.

Of course Trolls go jogging!

Thanks Susie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment